Merry Christmas, Everyone!!
This year, I tried my hand at composing some Christmas carols for pond ecologists. (I suppose these will be on Volume 2 of Songs of the Pond Ecologist.) Feel free to suggest more in the comments!
1. Jingle Snails
2. Deck the Pond (“…fa la la la laa, la la la snails….”)
3. Trematodes Rock (“Trematodes, trematodes, trematodes rock….”)
4. Rudolph, the red-striped mollusk (“…had a very slimy trail….”)
5. Grandma got run over by a mollusk
7. You’re a mean one, Mr. Pinch (song about crayfish)
8. I’ll be slow for Christmas (“…you can collect me….”; song about snails)
I usually make cartoons digitally, but as a special Christmas gift to you, my dear audience, I’ve taken photos of some of my
exquisitely crafted hand-drawn Christmas cards. Enjoy!